|Kategorie||burnair Adventure (Guiding Service)
|Datum||Mi 30. Aug 2017 - So 03. Sep 2017|
|Max. Teilnehmer||8 Personen|
CHF 0.00 / Person (Details siehe unten)
Probably the most amazing package there ever was for discovering Switzerland by paraglider. Expect flying at some of the worlds most scenic and most famous flying sites like Fiesch, Interlaken, Engelberg and Dolomites (IT). In a small group of max. 8 pilots we will roam trough Switzerland – always on a hunt of epic moments.
burnair Adventure (Guiding Service)
Switzerland is one of the most famous and most scenic country to fly.
From drop flights above stunning lakes, to thermalling at rocky faces and finally making nice cross country flights ending at sunset.
burnair provides a complete package: every morning will start with an extensive meteo briefing (self developed burnair 5×5 Meteo Check) which beside meteo info includes xc tipps, tyical thermal places and valley winds. Some days there will be interesting talks on specific topics (e.g. Thermalling, XC Flying, Meteo).
Most of the day we will spend in the air – where radio coaching is always included. After a soft landing we will gather for dinner and debrief the day.
- Thermal- and XC-Flying in Switzerland, Austria
- Extensive Daily Meteo Briefing (including XC Possibilities, Valley Winds etc)
- Talks on „The art of paragliding“ (different topics)
- Great atmosphere in group
- Great individual coaching thanks to small group size (max. 8 pilots)
- Guiding and organsiation – in English or German! (page is in German)
- Overall coordination (organisation of accommodation, selection of flight region)
- Coaching on individual topics as well as other flying-related topics (fears, blockages, etc.) – Mental training
- Minivan (if needed) – might be around CHF 200-400
- Food – variety of Swiss and international food – (Swiss prices)
- Costs for cable cars and some public transport (if needed)
- Eventual costs for excursions
- Flight (depending where you come from)
Rough program / Meeting Points
- Tuesday Evening 29. August 2017 (Basic briefing)
- First day flying 30. August 2017
- We might start in Interlaken
- Last day flying 3. September 2017
Accommodation is choosen based on weather. Mainly double rooms (single rooms available after having consulted Bernie).
- First Accommodation may be in Interlaken!
- Accommodations can be Hotels / BnB or AirBnB (depending on participants wishes)
- We will stay in at least 2 different areas
Will be determined upon weather. Possible regions are:
- Switzerland (i know more than 200 Take offs 🙂 )
- Interlaken Region (Bernese Alps)
- Wallis (Famous Fiesch)
- Tessin / Ticino (southern alps)
- Central Switzerland (e.g. Engelberg)
- Eastern Switzerland (Inside Alps or Pre-Alps)
- Western Switzerland (German speaking Jura)
- Mainly the counties close to Switzerland